Would you like to share?
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
2 thoughts on “SingaSpeaks – Roar 10”
Thanks to aware us of the various activities carried out by Ramakrishna Mission, Singapore!
In SingaSpeaks 10 – Photographs pf yoga training, youth classes, children’s cultural activities and prasad distribution from President Swamiji etc., show the quality of functioning of the Centre.
Such a neat and impressive planning is possible only when the participants show interest and thus the attendance and attraction. it requires strength which is with Swamiji. The Singapore Centre though out of India seems a model for RKM centres for India and abroad.
Jai Maa Jai Thakur
||Aum Sri Ramakrishna sharanam||
Many thanks for your hearty words of appreciation!
It is made very clear from the initial days of our spiritual life that we have to work, ‘work incessantly’ as Swami Vivekananda puts it, only as an instrument in His hands. So, know well that all good works that benefit people whether in India or abroad, stem from His blessings and not of the monks. The monks are only like conduit pipes, connecting the Will of the Lord to the needy people. I have as an editor, deleted the later part of your comment due to the above fact. Hope you don’t mind it.
May Sri Thakur guide you ever is my prayer!