Would you like to share?
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
2 thoughts on “Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 12.30.28”
Respected Maharaj ji,
Me and my ten year old daughter love to see the pictures taken…wish there were more photos…I love flowers and i liked the white daisies…we liked all the pictures…
Banglay ki likhbo Moharaj ji…apnar onyanyo lekha ei site e o porechi mone rakhar moto i kichu…amra kolkatay lockdown ei mobiler vetorei onek jaygay ghure asi valo lage…
||Aum Sri Ramakrishna sharanam||
Thanks for visiting this blog! I think you are the first person to comment on the photographs that I took! Many of course have greeted me with kind and appreciative words vocally. But I am so pleased to get your views on this blog! Also my thanks go to your ten year old daughter who, as you say ‘love to see the pictures’. She is perhaps having photographic eyes to view and enjoy!
Still being an amateur photographer, I am learning everyday. Even today from my room, I captured the crimson bright light on the sky from my window. A rare scene in Ireland where most of the time the sky is filled with scattered clouds!
Thanks for your words of appreciation in what you wrote in Bangla.
Jodi tomar bhalo lage, jaano sheta shudhu Thakurer kripa. Amar kritatbo bole kichui nei.
I do hope that you are having free time on Saturdays and Sundays to listen to my online Talks on Holy Mother and the Kathamrita respectively on YouTube. They are webcast at 10 pm India Time for one hour.
May Sri Ramakrishna bestow His grace!