Would you like to share?
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
2 thoughts on “Hanumat smaranam”
Whoever thinks of Sri Hanumanji will be stunned by his supreme powers of valour intellect and devotion to His Ishta.
This is comparable to Swamiji and his guru SriRamakrishna.
Hence Swamiji puts …Goshpathicha vaarasam machaki krita rakshasam so nicely in arati song Khandana bhava… Then Swamiji, the Hanuman of Sri Thakur, has done Mahavir‘s image at the entrance of Belur Math!
Swami Tatpurushananda Puri
Om Namo Bhagavate Ramakrishnaya
Revered and dear Maharaj,
Please accept my pranam.
I wish I were there in Malaysia to listen to your talk on Hanumanji.
He is called as ‘Buddhimadam Varishtam‘ (‘wisest among astute men’, as translated by Rajaji).
In the chapter in ‘Chakravarti tirumagan‘ which is titled as the above, Rajaji describes beautifully the thought process that goes on in the mind of Hanuman as to how to present himself before Sita and instill faith in her without disturbing the hostile neighbourhood. After deciding his course of action, he prays to Sita Herself mentally with moist eyes to accept his genuineness and starts reciting in a low voice in the most enchanting manner the story of Rama. He would recite for a while and then pause to study the reaction of Sita and finding no adverse reaction would proceed once again. The ensuing dialogue between him and Sita is indeed wonderful.
How much reverence Swamiji had for Hanumanji. He pays glorious tributes to him thus:
T S Sitaraman